Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last one from Iceland, for now

The last morning Sigga had an errand to run up in Álafosskvosin. It is the place were I have bought all my knitting wool for many years. I do not knit much any more and have quite a lot of leftovers, so I did not buy any wool this time, only a few pair of socks for the winter. But while we were waiting for the place to open, I saw this little guy.


Glad I managed to get a shot - they do move fast. Maybe it is a paparazzi hiding from his offer. Well, I am told that this house is owned by the members of Sigur Rós - and the animal is running there by the creek just below the center of this shot.

Should any of you know this place and think this photograph is strange, it is because I removed a lamppost that was right in front of the black car on the far left. Photoshop is so marvelous. ;)

No comments: