Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hurtigruten - MS Trollfjord - Day 11

The adventure is almost over; we will be in Bergen tomorrow around noon. There is not much to say other than this has been a wonderful trip and I am so glad I got the opportunity to spend 12 days along the coast of this incredibly beautiful country. The weather has been excellent and I wonder if this young man is employed by the captain with orders to paint a cloud or two … somewhere … he seems to be having problems deciding where to put them.

I spent the last day enjoying myself, not many pictures except this one when we are sailing towards Kristiansund. The Norwegians enjoy sailing in their freetime in all kinds of boats. Old and new, large and small.

I probably should have taken some shots to show you what the ship looks like, but I didn’t. You can find it all on www.hurtigruten.com. It is a fabulous experience to take this cruise and I can’t recommend it strongly enough.

No comments: