Friday, July 21, 2006

Back again

Iceland was, as always, fantastic. Met friends and family, but not enough time to meet as many as I would have liked though. I stayed there for 7 days. Rain the first 4 days, then 2 days of sun and some clouds and then the last one a truly fabulous with lots of sunshine and the bluest of blue skies. I am not much for saying that Iceland is the best, the biggest and so on, but the sky somehow seems endless when the sun is shining.
I am trying to get some photographs ready from the trip to Norway and posting them on flickr, one day at a time. When I am done with Norway, and the few I took in Iceland, I will post something here on the blog from both trips.
Have had very little time to read these past weeks, just one who-dunnit, not much time to concentrate on anything else.
I am really tired after all this travelling and really do need some rest. I have a translation job that will probably last for a few months so I better get some rest the next few days in order to be ready for that job.

No comments: