Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

These past weeks I have been kept busy. I had two series of photographs to deliver for RYK! Magazine with a deadline tomorrow on May 1st. I actually like deadlines and I do tend to keep them. I even prefer to stay ahead of them and have time to correct any mistakes or deliver new things if necessary. I'm not posting any of the pictures for the magazine here, but it is a magazine for people with spinal injures. I really like the challenge and feel that I am getting a little better at capturing pictures that fit the articles being written.
Yesterday i finished processing the last photographs, and that gave me time off to go out into the world and take som pictures for myself. Luckily, there is an open study 48-hour challenge going on DPC, and I took some shots for that one. This is not the photograph I will be submitting, the focus isn't good enough, but I like the colours. It is from the Nyhavn area downtown and shows reflections in the canal.

No comments: