Monday, March 20, 2006

Got Past 5

My second photograph that got past 5 on DPChallenge. The theme was 'Literary Adventure' and I called it 'Don Quixote's Nightmare'. (A similar photo further down the page).
The two pics I have submitted on DPC there right now are not doing so well but I like them, would not have made they entry otherwise.
I am really glad to get trained in having a theme to go after. The magazine I took some pictures for last year has contacted me again (big smile) and they need photographs on 3 different themes. Plus they need a front page too, now that is what I call a challenge. Last year they actually wanted to use a photograph I had taken in Stockholm a couple of years ago, but the printers couldn't scan it in the resolution needed, too bad. But maybe I will succeed this time. I'll do my best.

I got past 5 in the Icelandic challenge too. The theme was 'Industry'.

No comments: