Monday, September 18, 2006

Circus - an adventure

One of my childhood memories is seeing the film Toby Tyler, a film about a boy that wants to become a a circus artist. My childhood friend Kristín and I still talk about that Sunday when we went to see the film. As I remember it, we saw that film more than once. I had no circus-artist-dream and it was only last week that I saw a real circus for the first time. I went with Rebekka and all her friends from kindergarten.
It was a treat of course and this afternoon Janke and I went for a stroll to visit the circus - the family that runs the Cirkus Dannebrog are friends of hers and as they are situated just down the street while they are in Copenhagen, we went to say hello. I took the camera along and this is Agnete, born and raised in a circus family.